These bars are extremely addicting. By first look they seem so simple and are often underrated, but one bite and your hooked. I’m seriously not over exaggerating — One bite. Done. Next thing you know you’ve already had 2 and want more. Best thing is that they really are simple. No mixer needed. They only take minutes to whip up and the ingredients are easy enough that you probably already have them on hand.
These bars are built around their Fluffernutter flavor. Fluffernutter is a combo of peanut butter and marshmallow. These flavors alone are good enough. Throw in a homemade cake base, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and White Chocolate Chips, and these flavors come together to create an amazing ooey-gooey cake bar. Don’t be fooled from the meek appearance of these bars – they will quickly become one of your favorite bars and you’ll be making these bars for many parties and get-togethers to come.
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 14-ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Marshmallow Creme
- ¾ cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 12-ounce of Bag of White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 9x13 Baking Dish with parchment paper and set aside until needed.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, eggs, and butter. Stir until a thick, cookie-like texture is formed. If you would like, you could use a mixer to stir together these ingredients.
- Press the dough in the bottom of the pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow creme, and peanut butter. Pour the mixture over the cake dough.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips on top.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until the center is set and the top is slightly browned, around 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the bars to cool completely before cutting into about 16 bars.
Recipe idea from Picky Palate.