Blog

Your Favorites of 2011

December 31, 2011
Baked-Doughnuts
Happy New Year!

With the year coming to an end I knew I wanted to put together a list of my favorite recipes in 2011.  Since I started Krissy’s Creations in April, it really would be my favorite recipes ever since the beginning of this blog.  But then I started thinking, I already have a page on my blog with my favorite recipes {If you haven’t seen it, you can find it at the top of my blog on the toolbar, or click here}.
So I thought it would be fun to show you the most popular recipes on Krissy’s Creations.  Below are the Top 10 blog posts from 2011 – Starting with #1.  Enjoy your favorites!
Baked Doughnuts
Homemade Peppermint Patties
Mochi
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Roses Cake
Strawberry Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting
Vanilla Bean Buttermilk Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting
Fourth of July Cake
Pumpkin Eggnog Bread Pudding
Lavender Macarons

Have a wonderful New Years weekend!  See you in 2012 :)

Pregnancy Update: 5 More Days & A Baby Shower
Pregnancy Update - 27 Weeks!
New Look!

• Reply Julie @ Table for Two December 31, 2011 at 3:56 pm

these are all so pretty and you have such great photography skills! happy new year, Krissy :)

• Reply Alida's Kitchen December 31, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Everything looks wonderful.  I especially love the roses and fourth of july cakes.  I look forward to see what you will be sharing with us in 2012. Happy New Year!

• Reply Emily @ Life on Food December 31, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Oh yummy, yummy, yummy!  There is no doubt in my mind why these were the top 10.

• Reply Averie @ LVAY December 31, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Everything looks amazing, Krissy!  And so colorful and pretty and just…yum!  Wow, so glad I stumbled on another San Diego blogger!  :)

• Reply beti December 31, 2011 at 11:30 pm

everything looks so beautiful! the peppermint patties sound great!

• Reply Pattimaruca January 1, 2012 at 9:10 am

Wow everything looks great! I can’t wait to see what 2012 will have. Thank you for the wonderful yummy recipes..
    Happy new years!

• Reply Maria K., NYC January 1, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Hi Krissy! Happy New Year! Just wanted to say…
    THANK YOU!!!  Every time I visit your site, YOU INSPIRE ME!
    Your recipes are delicious, pics are amazing & an ounce of your energy would be nice too ;)Thank you for your knowledge and thanks especially for the quick email responses when a certain reader is in Whole Foods and not too sure what kind of Callebaut chocolate to get, helping with ganache problems, and for an awesome yellow cake cupcake and chocolate buttercream frosting recipe when one is confused with the many that’s out there! Not many bloggers would do such things!Happy 2012! Your faithful reader & follower…

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 1, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Hi Maria!
    Thank you so much!  This is truly such a sweet comment.  Your words put a huge smile on my face :).  Happy New Year!

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 1, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Thanks Averie!  So nice to meet another SD blogger :)  Looking forward to getting to know you!

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 1, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I agree :) – These are some of my favorite recipes!

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 1, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Happy New Year Julie!

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 1, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Thanks Alida! Happy New Year :)

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 1, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Thanks Beti! The peppermint patties are one of my favorites :)

• Reply Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table January 1, 2012 at 11:25 pm

That Roses cae is beautiful!  Happy 2012!

• Reply Joanne January 2, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Sigh. I am LOVING this recap.  And totally snagging that mochi recipe 😛

Happy new year, chica!

• Reply Icancookthat January 2, 2012 at 5:01 pm

You take some truly stunning photos, great round up and happy new year!

• Reply DessertForTwo January 3, 2012 at 2:52 am

Happy New Year, dollface!
    You’ve been a great photographer since the beginning of your blog–that is so unique!  Most people (including me) have an awful phase!  So proud of you! :)

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 3, 2012 at 2:59 am

You gotta try the Mochi :).  Thanks & Happy New Year!

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 3, 2012 at 2:59 am

Happy New Year Laura!

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 3, 2012 at 2:59 am

Thanks :)

• Reply Krissy's Creations January 3, 2012 at 3:00 am

Haha Thanks :)!  I did have an awful phase, I just don’t try to look back at it!  Happy New Year to you too :)

• Reply Lori Lynn January 7, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Nice round-up of delights.
    Wishing you a delicious 2012 as well!
    LL