Blog, Holidays

Christmas in Pictures

December 27, 2011
Christmas-Party
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Mine was fantastic!  We spent quality time with family, gave {and opened} presents, and ate delicious food.  Here is a quick insight into our Christmas this year.  Enjoy!

Christmas Party

Christmas Eve

Christmas Dinner

Now that Christmas is over, that means New Years is right around the corner! I’ll be back tomorrow with a Cupcake recipe worthy of a New Years Eve Party :).

{And yes, I created all the food and desserts you see in the pictures above!  I was in the kitchen a lot this Christmas season.  I had fun!}

Red Velvet Oreos
Your Favorites of 2011
Apple Pecan Pie

• Reply Julie @ Table for Two December 27, 2011 at 4:24 pm

mmm such amazing looking food! wish I were able to join in on that party! 😉 you’re so talented — that’s awesome all of that was created by you!! *applauds* yay!! :)

• Reply Julie December 30, 2011 at 2:30 am

Everything looks amazing…what was on your dinner menu?  And, what tips do you have for timing all the sides so that they are all ready at the same time?  Outstanding presentation!!!!!

• Reply Casey December 30, 2011 at 3:15 am

Wow, everything looks like it was super decked out!! It looks like you spent HOURS AND HOURS on it! Looks incredible :)

• Reply Anna @ hiddenponies December 30, 2011 at 3:53 am

WOW, impressive spread! I love your labels, and everything looks so good I would have had to have one of each!

• Reply Krissy's Creations December 30, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Thanks Anna!  I love the labels too :) It’s much nicer when people know what their eating! haha

• Reply Krissy's Creations December 30, 2011 at 7:35 pm

It did take hours & hours, but it was worth it!

• Reply Krissy's Creations December 30, 2011 at 7:40 pm

The dinner menu was: Roasted Citrus & Rosemary Chicken, Beef Bourguignon, Corn & Poblano Paella, Brussel Sprouts and Cabbage, Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes, Balsamic Asparagus, Cilantro Carrots, Tri-Color Salad, Roasted Cauliflower, Gravy, and Bread Rolls.  The hardest was definitely timing everything to be warm.  Once I took things out of the oven I covered them in foil.  Then right before dinner, the things that were sitting the longest I threw in the oven for a couple minutes to warm up.  It worked out great and everything was perfect temperature!

• Reply Krissy's Creations December 30, 2011 at 7:40 pm